I'm just your average 20-something woman who gets spankings from her husband when she needs them...and loves every minute of it (usually!)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

May? More Like March!

I am getting so impatient.

Like, so impatient.

I want summer! And I want it now!

It's been so dreary here lately. As soon as I think the skies are clearing up and the weather's getting warmer, it starts to rain and I have to put away the shorts again. It's been a really long winter, and I'm just not a winter person (a little ironic, considering my name). Sounds crazy, doesn't it - the Canadian who doesn't like winter? Well, I would just like to clear some things out of the way now: Canadians do not live in igloos, nor do we drive dog sleds to work, nor do we have polar bears for pets. I know that it seems completely ridiculous for anyone to think any of those things, but you'd be surprised! (And if anyone did assume that those were true, I'm glad that I could set the record straight)

As I type this, it's raining outside. It was a bit of a stressful day; Leo and I are having the kitchen renovated and we've had electricians and plumbers coming in and out, and our electricity was shut off for awhile. This laptop has been pretty good about using battery power, thank goodness. It will all be done soon - the renovations aren't too major - but I'll be glad when it is!

I still haven't received the spanking I was promised. In fact, after I posted yesterday, I pushed my limits even more (I know, I know, I need to stop doing that!). I refused to get off of the computer when Leo asked me to, and when I was supposed to be going to sleep, I started playing a game on my Blackberry. He added 50 spanks for a grand total of 250. I have a feeling that I'll probably get spanked tomorrow night, or Friday. I have an exercise class tonight, and Leo's out with some friends. My butt will be a little sore for awhile, but I'm so glad that he's getting involved in this whole DD process and making an honest effort. Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment