I'm just your average 20-something woman who gets spankings from her husband when she needs them...and loves every minute of it (usually!)

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Just Popping By

I think I was wrong about my sinus headache. My sore throat has suddenly become very severe, and I was running a bit of a fever last night. I'm hoarse, and I have a cough to boot. This is a horrible time of year to be sick. I don't want to complain, but it's sunny and warm out and I want to be outdoors, but instead I'm in bed! I decided to stay home from work today, and I'm going to go to the doctor in a couple of hours to see what's up.

A few days ago I was promised another spanking due to my bad bedtime habits. Somewhere around 150 swats, I think. Leo told me he won't give me them until I feel better, which is nice of him, but it also makes the anticipation a lot worse. I feel like we need to establish some general rules or something. Sometimes, the HOH and the submissive are going to feel differently about different things. While Leo and I don't curse a lot, we do sometimes, and that is something that I would really like to stop doing. Cursing bothers me, but it doesn't bother him very much. I don't want to lower my standards in order to match his, but it also doesn't seem very reasonable for him to spank me for something that he does too. I guess there are some rules that just go without saying, like respecting him and obeying him when he wants me to do something. Maybe the best thing to do is sit down and discuss things. Even though I want Leo to be the leader in this relationship, I think I can still voice how I'm feeling without trying to assume control. Things are going pretty well for us DD-wise lately, especially considering how new all of this is for us. It's like doing a puzzle - you get all of the outside pieces fit together first, and you fill in the rest as you go. Working at it is what makes you appreciate the final result.

Well, I think I'm going to go take another nap before that doctor's appointment! Going to the doctor makes me nervous; I'm not good with blood or needles or anything of the sort (I fainted in Grade 11 Biology when we watched a video about the heart...). Hopefully they can figure out what's wrong, though, and I'll be back on track soon! Then again, being back on track means I'm going to get that spanking.

Hmm. I just can't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment